Yes, I seriously started a blog. This is for all you out there who have been begging me to get a blog. I just want you to know there are no expectations, so don't expect anything fancy or creative. I am doing this for more of a selfish reason. I have all your emails that you initially sent out with your blog address, and I have saved those in my email folder, and what a pain it is to go through that folder trying to find all the addresses. So...I really just want to keep up on all your lives without wasting anymore of my time.
So, thanks for checking in!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
YAY!!! You finally did it! Peer Pressure really does work. :) K, so you need to add your picture and description now -- you can't forget about you -- the one who is actually doing all the work to put it together. :) Very cute!
Oh my gosh - your blog is so cute...not expect anything cute...yeah right! We're talking about the 'digital scrapbook queen!' I'm so glad that you're a blogger now! It's so nice to keep in touch when normal life gets busy! We'll talk soon!
Nice, I need you to come and give me blog lessons already! So cute!! I'm excited to be able to see what's happening with you guys!!
~Andrea
It's a great start! I can't wait to see what you guys are up to.
YAY! It's about freaking time! I love your family!
YIPEEE!!! SO does this mean that your a bored house wife with nothing better to do?? lol
Welcome to the world of blogging..we are happy to have you
You have a beautiful family and I am excited to see what you guys are up to.
Thanks for letting us know about your blog. Cute pictures of you all. Valerie and I don't do much blogging, we need Mandy to help us get started.
I just love looking at everyones bloggs they are sooo cute. We love you and are so blessed to have you as a daughter. You are the best mother ever.
Susan
Post a Comment