Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brylee...the sign girl

One of Brylee's favorite things to do is to draw and color and make little signs and post them all over, mostly in her room. She is always asking me how to spell words so she can write them down. I think for Christmas she is going to get a ream of paper so she can write and color to her hearts content :) Here are a few pictures of her latest signs.

This one says "Dont come in the", then a picture of the shower, "thanks".



This next one is hung outside her door. It says "Once you come in I need to measure you".
Don't ask me what that means.


She has a whole list on her wall of how she feels. This one says...
"I fill good" and "I got hrte (hurt)"




So I guess this next one means she needs to go to the "hospitoll"?


3 comments:

Juber Family said...

Brylee cracks me up, she is such a character! I love the one where she wants to measure you after you enter her room, too funny:)

Andy Porter said...

Ha! I love it. At least you'll never have to wonder what she is thinking about.

. said...

Her and Emma should be best friends. She does the exact same thing! I love this age.