So here are a few pictures of Tyson getting his arm casted. He didn't enjoy it very much, especially the first day. The cast is for therapy, to help him use his right arm/hand (bad side). We have had it for about a week. It is a removable cast, so we take it off at night. He actually so far has had an opposite reaction to what we were hoping, he hardly uses it at all. I can shove food in his right hand to have him feed himself, which he does get up into his mouth, but it doesn't go very far. So, we are continuing to work on it. Here are some pictures.
So, here is a video that I took today of Tyson using his right arm (bad side). I put a little toy elephant on his hand and told him to kiss it. He is so smart. He just chooses to be stubborn sometimes :)


4 comments:
Oh my goodness...this is brilliant! I am TOTALLY stealing this idea!
Wow. what a cutie. That is a great idea.
Oh he is so stinkin cute!!! The video is great too he's one smart little guy...I think those stubborn streaks must be contagious because Adam has his moments too :)
I can't wait to see the progress he makes with that hand!
I like the red cast (for Valentines?) Your video is real cute, and I was hoping to see him kiss you at the end! lol.
Post a Comment