Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Magic sleepy juice!

So, my boys have issues with going to bed at night. For the past year or so they go to bed around 11, 11:30, or midnight...just depends on the day and if they had a nap. I have been going insane the last little bit. I feel like I don't get anytime to myself...I'm sure Nate feels the same way as well, especially when I work at night and he has to deal with the ugly job of getting them to sleep. Well...I found the magic sleepy juice :) Well, that is what I call it anyway. Melatonin. I bought it last week at Good Earth. Melatonin is a natural hormone that your body produces, and maybe Tyson and Karston weren't getting enough? I have no idea. When we went to the store I told Karston all about it. That night about 10 minutes after I gave him his "sleepy juice" he said "I don't want the sleepy juice", 5-10 minutes later he was out. Tyson also feel asleep within 10-15 minutes of drinking it. They were both to bed by 9:30. Uh...seriously? My boys are asleep at 9:30? After they were put to bed, while I was working, I think Nate checked on both of them at least twice to make sure they were okay. It was just so weird to have it quiet in our house that early in the night. So...it has worked like magic ever since and it's fantastic!

No comments: