Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baptism and Blessing

Saturday, February 6 was a special day. Brylee was baptized and Jenna was blessed. The baptism took place at our stake center at 11 a.m. Brindy played the piano, Kristy led the music (thanks for the short notice:), Papa Layne gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, and Bryce and Chris were the witnesses. In the baptismal font, I think Brylee was confused at what she should do because as Nate put her under the water, somehow she unplugged her nose. I was laughing inside. :) She did great though. Thanks Brindy for the pictures, they turned out great!




After the baptism we went to our church building up the road to do the blessing in the primary room. Nate did a great job...as always. I heard during the blessing Jenna was smiling the entire time. She is something special.


We took several pictures, but this one is extra cute :)
Thank you to everyone who came. It really was a great day. We are so proud of Brylee and the decision she made to be baptized, and I'm so glad we blessed Jenna on the same day. I hope she remembers this day forever.

2 comments:

gillman said...

what a special day for your family! your girls are beautiful!
MEg

Anonymous said...

So special! That's so fun you got to have a special day for both of your girls :)