Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1st day of Preschool

Tyson's first day of preschool was March 30th. The bus didn't come this day, plus I wanted to take him...it was a big day. I drove him to school and as I started carrying him into his classroom I got a little emotional and had to contain myself. It's going to be okay. His teachers are great. I stayed for about 15 minutes. They sang a song, did the pledge of allegiance with the rest of the school, and started to read a book when I decided I should just leave. Plus...I left my other 2 kids in the car. :) He did great and loved every minute of it.


The next day the bus came to pick Tyson up. I don't think he knew what was going on. I even followed the bus to school after it left. I know...really, I am that pathetic. Now Tyson absolutely loves the bus and looks forward to it every morning. I stand him up at the window as he watches for it. The bus driver and aid love him to death. They always have good things to say about him when I go to get him off. He often falls asleep on the way home, even though it is only 5 minutes away. Such a big boy!



Notice the first day of school he isn't even wearing a jacket it was so warm. And the 2nd day of school...he's wearing a jacket and a hat! It was a blizzard that day.
Seriously, make up your mind.

4 comments:

gillman said...

he is the MOST adorable little guy. hope you guys are doing well!!!
MEg :0)

Angie said...

ok this post made me cry!! He's so big I can't believe he's in preschool already!! He's absolutley ADORABLE, his smile is contageous :D

Heats said...

Holy Cow Brande! He is so darling.

Anonymous said...

You are not pathetic! I followed Chalise's bus when she started kindergarten, and Tyson is only 3. I would have totally done the same thing.