So, I get so tired of buying those cheap plastic birthday banners that get thrown away after every birthday. My awesome friend Amy makes these and sells them. Well, I decided I would try to make one. I thought it was so much fun to make. JoAnn's had a sale of their felt when I made it and making the cute little felt pictures to go on them was even funner (I know, that's not a word:). Anyway...here is her tutorial if you would like to try it yourself. I made it before she had her tutorial up...so I didn't double up on the felt on the flags, but I still liked out it turned out. Thank you Amy for the great idea. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE it Brande! Love the fonts you chose for the letters. WAY cute. :)
xoxo,
Amy
Brande you are too dang crafty!!
Post a Comment