Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Picasso or just plain ol' crazy?

Definitely crazy!

My lovely son Karston decided almost 2 weeks ago that it would be so much fun to paint the side of my house with the spray paint I had just bought to make a wreath.  Him and his friend down the street took turns, although I'm pretty sure Karston did most of it.  In some moments I couldn't stop laughing, like when I posted it on FB and all the comments I would get ...and other times where I was just plain old mad at him.  He is grounded for a month from the X-Box and his friends.  Trust me, it is so much more torture for me than it is for him I think.  This month is dragging on!  Nate had to restucco the side of the house.  Luckily we had extra stucco they left in our garage.  At least they were pictures of suns, smiley faces and Spongebob square pants.  You can't get any cuter than that.  :)  BOYS!






3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Bless his little heart... that is pretty funny! (Not for you guys, I'm sure!)

Andy Porter said...

Oh my gosh! My kids would be HATING life with what I would do to them. LOL. Oh man oh man.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, that reminds me of when Tonya's boy did that same thing on their garage door. Boys, I swear they have way too much energy to know what to do with themselves. I hear you about the punishment more on you. I can't ground my kids from the computer longer than a day or I go insane.