This girl is all over the place these days. I cannot keep my eye on her every second of every moment. She really wears me out. Luckily she takes a good 3 hour nap every day so I can work and get things done (or try to get things done). Her favorite thing to do is climb on top of tables....the coffee table and the kitchen table. She drives me nuts. And this is what she does when I push all the chairs in under the table, she still finds a way to get on top of it and then whine and cry because she is stuck.
The drawer. I have a picture of Brylee at this age doing the exact same thing. She loves her drawers. Her favorite thing to do though is pull EVERYTHING out of every drawer we have, especially the drawer in our bathroom. I now have everything that was in the drawer on top of the counter until we can get a lock on it because she will just pull it out again. So, you can imagine how clean our bathroom must look. :)
And she loves her music. She cracks me up.


1 comment:
She's so cute, such a fun(but exhausting)age!)
Post a Comment