Friday, March 12, 2010

Courage Reins

We are really going to miss this place. Tyson loves to go ride horses every Friday and everyone who works with him just can't get enough of him. It was a little emotional yesterday as I was talking to Marsha about how many more visits we have left. She keeps in contact with a handful of kids after they leave and she said she really wants to keep in contact with us. Tyson just brightens her day. This month is going to be a hard month...saying goodbye to a lot of people who have been in our lives for many months and many years. I can't say thank you enough to everyone who has contributed to Tyson's progress.



5 comments:

gillman said...

he is so adorable. we miss seeing you guys!
MEg :0)

gillman said...

ok, p.s. i didn't know nate was married before. i totally hope i did not offend you with my question by totally sticking my foot in my mouth!!! i just can't picture the two of you with anyone else and you have the cutest family!!! so, hopefully i didn't offend!!! :0)
Meg

Brande J. said...

No way, I would never be offended. Usually people don't know, so it was kind of funny posting that. :) You are so nice, you have the cutest family too...so right back atcha :)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I can't imagine what it will be like when we have to say goodbye to the Early Intervention folks. I just love looking at pictures of Tyson. He is so precious!

Kat said...

Tyson is getting so big! We love Courage Reins. Brinley goes on Tuesdays. :) Good luck with everything! Is Tyson going to Pre-School?