I LOVE Palm Springs...it is my favorite place to go on vacation. It is quite a big of a drive out there, but the whole adventure is fun. We stayed in Vegas on the way there and on the way back, so it broke up the drive just a bit. There are quite a few things that we have to do while we are there...of course swim, the guys go golfing, the girls go to the spa, (even if it is just sitting by the pool for free:), Cheesecake Factory, the boat ride at the hotel, and In & Out. All 5 of us kids and our children were able to go. My parents got 2 extra units so we all had our own room, it was so nice. Thanks mom and dad! It was beautiful there. It usually is so hot the only time we go outside is when we have to or when we are going swimming. We were able to spend a lot of time outside at night on the patio, playing glow-in-the-dark Frisbee, and kids even running through the sprinkler. It was a lot of fun.
We had to stop off at the huge rocks (I'm sure they have a name) on the side of the road...took a few pictures and headed off.







3 comments:
Congrats on your baby girl news Brande!! Man, I don't know why I haven't seen your blog in a while. I'm so excited for you!! Sorry about the whole Karston hanging himself thing...how SCARY for you guys!! I'm glad you guys had fun at Palm Springs. The pictures are so cute!!
LOVE YOU!!!
Andy
Cute pics! That looks like a lot of fun! We are taking the kids to San Diego next week, I can't wait!
Those pics are so cute! Brindy is really good! I didn't know she takes pictures. You two seem to be good at EVERYTHING. Your post made me sorta miss going to Palm Springs-glad you had fun!
Post a Comment