It was Nate's birthday a couple of weeks ago. When he was telling my mom how old he was, I didn't believe him. Okay, he's not that old, but I just keep thinking we are our young selves when we were first married. We had a Juber B-day party the day before his birthday at a park. Nate's dad and my sister-in-law's b-days are in September too, so we try to combine them for each month. Nate was able to go to the BYU game with his parents..too bad they lost terribly. Nate still had a great time even though they lost. Sunday was his birthday and I had a few family members come over for dinner and dessert, not much you can do on a Sunday :)
Top 10 things I love about Nate:
1. He's a great dad, he loves to talk with Brylee, wrestle with Karston, and cuddle Tyson.
2. He loves to sing, he'll sing anything and everything...even goofy-like to make us laugh.
3. He can pretty much fix anything and everything. He finished our basement in our old house, he can install sprinklers, fix plumbing issues, do electrical work. So, "handy man" is an understatement.
4. He is very outgoing. He loves to talk to anyone and everyone.
5. He is very charitable. Giving is his life's passion. A lot of people might think he is crazy for how much he gives and doesn't get anything back, but it brings him joy everyday.
6. He loves to spend time with his family. He quit his Real Estate job so he can be home with us as a family more.
7. He is a go-getter. If he gets his mind on something, he doesn't stop. Like the basement he finished and the backyard he just finished at our new house...didn't stop until it was done. He is one hard working man.
8. The only thing he wants in this life is for his family to be happy.
9. He always goes with "my plans", even if it is something he doesn't really want to do.
10. He is the best husband any girl could ask for and I take it for granted a lot.
You are the best Nate and I love you! Happy Birthday!


4 comments:
Happy B-day Nate!!!
Happy B-Day to all. At least Nate was not picking his nose :D Love all of you
Happy Birthday Nate! I agree with Brande..you ARE awesome! I hope you had a great day :)
That's so sweet Brande. He's awesome! He's so lucky to have you! You two are so cute together.
Post a Comment